10 Popular and Memorable Kdrama Bromances
Every kdrama have an undeniably and amazing chemistry between the main leads. But aside from kdrama couple there is also some chemistry between both male actor (usually the main lead actor and second lead actor) or what they called “Bromance”. Bromances are one of the elements that can make a K-drama more enjoyable to watch especially the way it brings lots of extra joy to viewers! Keep on reading to see who’s included in our list!
Below are some of our favorite kdrama bromances that we will never forget (in no particular order)
1. Descendants of the Sun – Song Joong Ki and Jin Goo
2. Goblin – Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook
3. Jealousy Incarnate – Go Kyung Pyo and Jo Jung Suk
4. True Beauty – Cha Eun Woo and Hwang In Yeop
5. Love in the Moonlight – Park Bo Gum and Kwak Do Yeon
6. Reply 1988 – Park Bo Gum and Ryu Jun Yeol
7. Prison Playbook – Park Hae Soo and Jung Kyung Ho
8. The King: Eternal Monarch – Lee Min Ho and Woo Do Hwan
9. School 2013 – Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin
10. Hwarang – Park Seo Joon and Park Hyung Sik
For more k-news and k-updates consistently open your tabs here on lovekpop95.com to be updated every day!