BREAKING: Dispatch Revealing Park Min Young Dating With Kang Jong Hyun, A Wealthy Businessman
On September 28, Dispatch reported that the actress is in a relationship with a wealthy businessman “Kang.” According to Dispatch, Kang’s company Vidente is the largest shareholder of Bithumb Holdings, and Kang is tightly connected to Chorokbaem Media, which acquired Park Min Young’s agency Hook Entertainment. Dispatch also brought up allegations of fraud involving Kang.
1. Park Min-young’s boyfriend is Kang Jong-hyeon (1982), a wealthy hermit.
2. On Jonghyun Kang’s business card, the presidents of ‘Vident’, ‘Inbiogen’, ‘Bucket Studio’ and ‘Bithumb Live’ are written. ‘Vident’ and ‘Bucket Studio’ are listed on the KOSDAQ, and ‘Inbiogen’ are listed on the KOSPI.
3. Another modifier for Kang Jong-hyun is the chairman of ‘Bithumb’. In fact, Vident, which he effectively owns, is the single largest shareholder of ‘Bithumb Holdings’. ‘Bithumb Holdings’ is the parent company of ‘Bithumb Korea’.
4. Kang Jong-hyun lives in a luxury villa in Hannam-dong. This is where Park Min-young often stays. ‘Dispatch’ witnessed Park Min-young numerous times commuting to and from her Hannam-dong villa instead of her home in Cheongdam-dong.
5. Jonghyun Kang drives Maybach SUVs, Lamborghini, Bentley, Rolls Royce, etc. He rides a sprinter when he goes to high-end golf courses like ‘Wellington’. He’s a ‘trick’ to use the dedicated lane.
6. Park Min-young used to ride Lamborghini Urus and Bentleys. Among them, Yellow Urus was reported to be a gift (?) from his boyfriend Kang Jong-hyun. It is not owned by Park Min-young.
7. We have no choice but to (reasonably) raise allegations of borrowed-name transactions. No company, no house, no car, no golf course, nothing registered under Kang Jong-hyun’s name. In fact, it is ‘full ownership’ of non-ownership.
8. Why is ‘Dispatch’ more interested in Kang Jong-hyun than Park Min-young? He is the (hidden) major shareholder of ‘Bithumb’. Jiyeon Kang, the single largest shareholder of Bithumb Holdings, is his younger sister. These are economic communities.
9. There is another economic community of Jonghyun Kang. That’s the ‘mobile phone’ line and the ‘arena’ line. The younger brothers who sold cell phones together and the MDs who served at the club appear on the list of listed companies as investment union heads.
10. The blood of ants is the price of tens of millions of won worth of wine that Jong-hyun Kang drinks a night. The ‘Richard Mill’ on his wrist is the tears of ants. The suspicious transactions of ‘Vident’, ‘Inbiogen’ and ‘Bucket’ give hints.
11. He also worked with Chairman Won Young-sik, who is called a corporate hunter. He mixed ‘green snake’ with blood. This is why Park Min-young moved to ‘Hook’, a subsidiary of ‘Green Snake’ right after his FA declaration.