8 K-Pop Male Idols Who Debuted Early and Hit The Stage Before They Turned 17
Kpop Industry is full of talented and hardworking Idols , some of them even debuted as kpop soloist or in a kpop group before they even get through high school. A lot of kpop idols train for at least several years before they debut , but surprisingly there are also some idols who debuted early and hit the stage before they turn 17.
In this article we will share with you the 8 Male idols known for being talented artists who debuted much younger and receive a lot of support from fans.
Here are the 8 male idols who debuted early before they turn 17.
1. BTS Jungkook – 15 years old
2. NCT Jisung – 14 years old
3. SHINee Taemin – 14 years old
4. FTISLAND Minhwan – 16 years old
5. TVXQ Changmin – 16 years old
6. TREASURE Junghwan – 15 years old
7. TREASURE Jeongwoo – 15 years old
8. TREASURE Haruto – 16 years old
Do you know all these kpop male idols? Let us know!!
For more k-news and k-updates consistently open your tabs here on LOVEKPOP95 to be updated everyday!