10 Popular K-Drama Main Leads With The Best Chemistry
Every kdramas are known for its powerful cast , unique storyline, genre and iconic OST (Official SoundTrack). When one kdrama becomes a hit series and masterpiece it’s probably because of the strong chemistry of the main leads.
Kdrama main leads can still have a chemistry even if it’s not a Romantic (Genre) drama , whether it is fantasy , action , historical , sci-fi , or mystery drama the main leads can still form a chemistry.
Kdrama fans love to ship the main leads of the drama even in real life because of their strong chemistry on and off cam. Even though they are just the main characters in a drama , as a kdrama fan you hope to see them dating in real life and become an official couple.
These are the “10 Iconic K-Drama Main Leads With The Best Chemistry”:
1. Wang So and Hae Soo of Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Main Leads : Lee Joon Gi and Lee Ji Eun
2.Ko Dong Man and Choi Ae Ra of Fight For My Way
Main Leads : Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won
3.Ahn Min Hyuk and Do Bong Soon of Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Main Leads: Park Hyung Sik and Park Bo Young
4.Kang Cheol and Oh Yeon Joo of W Two Worlds
Main Leads : Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo
5. Kwon Jung Rok and Oh Yoon Seo/Oh Jin Sim of Touch Your Heart
Main Leads: Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na
6. Ri Jung Hyuk and Yoon Se Ri of Crash Landing On You
Main Leads: Hyun Bin and Son Ye jin
7. Yoo Shi Jin and Kang Mo Yeon of Descendants of the Sun
Main Leads: Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
8. Joon Jung Hyung and Kim Bok Joo of Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Main Leads: Nam Joo Hyuk and Lee Sung Kyung
9. Lee Suho and Lim Ju Kyung of True Beauty
Main Leads : Cha Eun Woo and Moon Ga Young
10. Moon Gang Tae and Ko Mun Yeong of Its Okay To Not Be Okay
Main Leads : Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Yeaji
Which among them is your ultimate ship and favorite? Let us know!!!