BTS’s Jin gave his parents a Villa worth 3.8 million dollars, being a neighbor with Han Hyo Joo : Knet felt jealous!
According to a report from Korean media on May 11, BTS‘s Jin gave his parents an expensive apartment worth 4.2 billion won (nearly 3.8 million dollars) in the Hannam area. important. Biz Korea newspaper reported that on April 27, Jin transferred the remaining 35% of the apartment ownership to the model, with the rates of 17% and 18% respectively.
Jin (BTS) gave his parents a Villa worth 3.8 million dollars, being a neighbor with Han Hyo Joo : Knet felt jealous!
Specifically, Jin bought the first 57m² house at Hannam THE HILL in July 2018 for KRW 1.87 billion ($ 1.52 million). He then sold it and in July 2019, Jin bought a 233m² property at Hannam THE HILL. Currently, many famous celebrities are living in Hannam the Hill such as Lee Seung Chul, Han Hyo Joo and Choo Ja Hyun.
Here’s a response from Korean netizens from Star Today via Nate:
1. [+2,209, -68] A gift for the parents day of a level compared to us
2. [+1,944, -44] “Sigh,” I’ll buy about 4,500 won kimbap on the way home
3. [+1,516, -139] Just wasting money on another level when considering that he will have to pay a large inheritance tax to get it back after his parents die …
4. [+94, -18] Successful as a celebrity seems harder to enter Seoul University
5. [+81, -15] All of us will find ourselves pathetic whenever we see news like this
6. [+67, -1] If I used to be in a position like this, the first thing I wanted to do was buy my parents a home
7. [+66, -27] This is quite possible compared to the level of BTS. Jin is handsome and has a caring heart, his parents must be very happy ~ ~
8. [+62, -13] I hope my life change show up quickly, I want to buy my parents a meal …
9. [+59, -2] Jin owns a credit card that only 0.05% of the richest person gives, he’s world class
10. [+56, -6] Wow … a child gives his parents an apartment … Jin’s parents are really lucky to have given birth to him ㅎㅎ because basically, Jin’s parents just need to retire without have to worry.