lovekpop95– Actor Jung Woo Sung was kicked by his girlfriend for being poor, what did Knet say?
Actor Jung Woo Sung shared about being abandoned by his girlfriend after falling in love for a long time.
On March 18, Jung Woo Sung appeared on KBS‘s Dolseung. In this episode, philosopher Kim Yong Ok talks about love. Thereby, the 46-year-old actor had the opportunity to talk about his views in love and public dating experience.
Jung Woo Sung also revealed that he had been abandoned by his girlfriends before: “Of course, I got dumped. It was a pitiful story. At that time, my situation was quite difficult. So basically, she has to pay for all our meals, I worked part-time as a model and earned a pension, but I didn’t have a lot of money”.
Here’s a response from Korean netizens from Newsen via Nate:
- [+905, -74] The boyfriend now keeps on parasitic
me ㅜ I don’t know why you can’t buy a meal for yourself. This really makes you lose feelings for them.
- [+655, -86] The money is always ahead … I bet the woman who abandoned Jung Woo Sung will date me if I succeed.
- [+510, -25] Even a man like Vincent Van Gogh got kicked by women for his poor artist life.
- [+64, -19] I think differently. A classy man like Jung Woo Sung could definitely have a “supportive” woman for his whole life.
- [+47, -4] If they date for 10 years, I don’t think finance is the problem but his lack of ties to her. Why did she leave him? And Jung Woo Sung chose to sacrifice himself by thinking she left him because he was poor.
- [+47, -3] Honestly, man or woman, if you are not conscious enough to step up and pay for food then stop loving anything else.
- [+40, -3] They have been dating for 10 years and he has always publicly confirmed their relationship, so I don’t think breaking up is just the end of love.
- [+26, -2] A man without money will be abandoned even if you’re handsome like Jung Woo Sung ㅋㅋㅋ
- [+23, -2] Too bad for men who are having financial difficulties because it also affects your self-esteem.